When you are living the abundant life, you may not have time to blog. I have found that has been the case since last June. Blogging is my favorite hobby, but somehow life has squeezed most of my time. I know it is just a season, but I do miss writing. When speaking with my sister-in-law, she was surprised to hear I was in Arizona, I hadn't blogged about it. That's pretty funny. She must have thought I have been living an uneventful life, if she had to read about it here. Here's the update of the things that get in the way of blogging:
- My husband has been declared cancer free, we won't be going to the doctors for a while. Praise God!
- My training is complete, so I won't have anymore classes. It's a good thing, because I think I have used up every available brain cell.
- I am actually a working Realtor with clients and two listings. I sold my first house last week. When I went to the home with my friends who bought it, it was an incredible experience. I felt that I was interrupting a holy moment. The somewhat newlyweds were in love with their first home together. It really blotted out all of the memories of the frustrating delays.
- Homeschooling high school students is not for the faint-hearted. I am correcting work and teaching my boys at odd hours. I don't remember a bit of Biology, so I am learning right along with Paperboy.
- I am in Arizona to be with my dad as he recovers from surgery. No vacation, but I did sneak off to Ross for a few minutes. I'm not sure when I will be home. I have only been in the pool once. I hope to remedy that this week.
- Preparing for my trip was enough work in itself. I did bring Paperboy along with me. I am enjoying the one on one with him as we have our "meetings" as I go over his work.
- This summer, I made a point of getting to the beach as much as possible. My iPhone made it possible to work from the beach. I also survived the summer with very limited internet, long story, another blog post.
- I have realized how easy I had it when I didn't work outside the home. I was spoiled. I have to admit, if I didn't have kids at home right now, I would enjoy working. I have some great colleagues.
- My teens do not drive yet, so I spend more time in the car than I wish.
- Since my sweet husband has sent me here with his blessing, as soon as I get back, I won't be blogging for a few days. I'll be spoiling him.
Enjoying the Sabbath,
Don't forget to enter my Giveaway for The Shunning, not to be confused with the movie The Shining.