But this was a special surprise. I am copying and pasting from Savannah at Ramblings of a Christian Mom. She's a kind soul who reads my blog, she awards me, and sent a sweet email. Not only is she versatile, she is color co-ordinated. Her blog matches the award.
A Versatile Blogger is one who.........Now, I have to say, I do provide variety. About # 2, I think I may intrigue my readers, perhaps they say,"What is she really talking about?" No doubt, I am continuing to grow as a blogger. This sedentary work has influenced my pants size. But really, Savannah probably noticed my first vlog yesterday. That's true blog growth.
1) Provides variety in his or her posts
2) Entertains, informs, inspires and intrigues readers
3) Continues to grow as a blogger
There are 3 simple rules with this award:I tried to follow most of the rules, I linked back to Ramblings of a Christian Mom. I'll share 7 secrets about myself. Even though they won't be secrets after I share them.
1)Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
2)Share 7 secrets about yourself
3)Award 10-15 other bloggers with this award and let them know about it.
- I used to sing with all my heart when I was alone in the car, now I enjoy the silence.
- I secretly hate grocery shopping. If I never had to do it again, I would be so thankful.
- I loved my real estate job until 3 days ago.
- I force my children to go to the beach. By July, they are beached out and I'm just getting started.
- I throw out annoying toys when my children are sleeping or not looking.
- When I heard about the 17 year old boy in China who sold a kidney to buy an iPad, I was disgusted. Then I decided, I could relate to wanting one so bad. I am a technology addict, with some Christian conviction. No iPad for me for a little while.
- My dream vacation would be sitting on a beach reading.
Now to nominate 10-15 bloggers will take some effort. I am going to wait on that one. I'm breaking a rule and it bothers me a little. But not enough change. Here's three: The Common Room, Rural Revolution, and Footprints in the Butter.
Thanks for stopping by,