For those of you who read my reviews, thank you! I tried my best not to be long-winded, but many times, I could not help myself. Forgive me? Thanks!
Here are my top 10 favorites out of the 25 products I reviewed as part of the crew:
- Our all time favorite was; Zeezok Guide to the Movies, The Count of Monte Cristo. We enjoyed this activity eBook so much, we picked three more at our local homeschool conference for next school year. I may have to share an unsolicited review about them in the future.
- Tenmarks. Not only did I love this computer-based math, my boys have been faithfully using this program. This has done wonders for Random's confidence in math.
- Latin Alive. This Latin Program is an answer to prayer. Random will be using it next year.
- Apologia: Who is God? And can I really know him. Random has enjoyed this immensely. This is a keeper. Little Guy will be ready for this in a year or two.
- Vocabulary Cartoons SAT Word Power. Paperboy will be moving on to the next one in his sophomore year.
- Math Tutor DVD's. I admit my nerdhood. I loved these. The muddy brain has been cleared thanks to these videos.
- Dig It! Roman Town. Little Guy is hooked on this game and I am o.k. with that. He will definately be very familiar with archeology and history when he studies the Roman culture. Learning through games is powerful.
- Read For The Heart by Sarah Clarkson. This book was perfect for me.
- Growing Healthy Homes: Nutrition 101. This had to be the Gman's favorite. I think he is hoping I'll use this more often.
- Andi's Fair Surprise. I loved reading this Circle C adventure with Little Guy. Most of the products I reviewed were for older students, so this was a rare treat to involve him in our reviews.
If you discovered any great products from reading my reviews, let me know. I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by,