|What a great guy he is to play in the woods |
with his kids, and so handsome.
- I am thankful for my neighbor. He rescued me at the grocery store as I sadly stared at my car keys that were sitting in my locked car.
- I am thankful that I locked my keys in my car. I had a chance to hang out in front of the grocery store and chat with an old friend. What a lost art. Sitting and talking.
- Oh, I can't forget to mention my friends who voted for me in the HSBA post thrifty blogger award. I can't wait until the voting closes. Then I can stop begging for votes. Thank you. And if you procrastinate like me and head over today and vote, i will be even more thankful.
- I am grateful for God's provision. As I finally accepted summer's end, pulled down our winter things and put up our summer clothes, I know I am blessed. The black winter coat Random was hoping for materialized. We have enough clothes for about ten boys.
- I am thankful for our Art curriculum, Feed My Sheep. This is something I enjoy learning along with my kids.
- I am thankful to have had the opportunity to meet Saundra and Barry Stebbing. They hosted a 3 day workshop for our homeschool group. So many of us are inspired now. He takes art and breaks it down into a discipline, not a talent. I can be disciplined. The Stebbings, a neat couple stayed in our home. Their love for each other is something that really stood out to me. Saundra could lead an Excellent Wife bible study.
- My friend Sabie Babie, who turns 80 today is a person I am thankful to be friends with. She is been someone who blesses our whole family. She is also know to me as Bible Answer Woman, her love for the Word, people like me and the things of God is non-stop.
- Teenagers. I am so thankful for them. My kids and their friends have been such a blessing to my life. I can be assured that each day, they will give me something to laugh about.
- My buddy Sue who has moved to Virginia is someone I am thankful for. She is one of the first friends I have led to the Lord. That was in 1986 and we still keep in touch. She made my day by calling me yesterday. She was so cute, she wanted to see if I won the thrifty blogger award. Believe me Sue, the whole world will hear about it if that happens. She is one of those people, who I have never heard utter an unkind word. She is a great example to me. She shared with me her homeschool experiences and she has been a great encouragement to my blogging.
- I'm so thankful for my in-laws in New Jersey. I married into a kind, loving, functional Christian family. My sister-in-law, who is unfamiliar with B.F.A, so kindly hosted the five of us for a long weekend. It was a special visit, a chance to catch up with all 3 of my very cool sister-in-laws. I especially enjoyed my brother-in-law's insight as a science and math teacher.
- Rod and Staff English 7 is a program I am feeling very thankful for. Perhaps those who are reading my blog will become the beneficiaries of my improved grammar. If I pay attention. I am thankful for those readers who are faithful keep reading no matter how painful it is..