I have some reviews in the works. I thought I would share what is coming up:
- 'Foundlings', a new Christian book series by Matthew Christian Harding, who has a great conversion testimony.
- 'Latin Is Not So Tough' level 3 from Greek N Stuff. Paperboy is using this curriculum, he is only in week 3. I will review this in April, he should be through level 3 by then. His only past experience in Latin has been Rummy Roots.
- PG Key which can be found here. It should arrive in the mail in a few days.
- The Write Foundation Level 2. Random and Paperboy will be using this writing program. This curriculum is authored by a homeschooling parent.
- A daily devotional sits by my bedside. Look forward to my thoughts on 'The One Year Book of Encouragement' by Harold Myra. This is a timely book. There are just seasons in my life when I can't take on another challenge. "Encouragement welcomed here!" It's my motto for this fall.
How about you. Are you reading anything for pleasure? Please share, I love to hear of a new book, author or series.
I welcome reader comments with open arms. I also understand if you aren't the commenting or hugging type of person, you can drop me an email at email@example.com.