I am a confessed bag lady. Not the kind that pushes a shopping cart around town, collecting things. I'm the type that likes to use a tote bag for everything. This is genetic, my mom loved bags more than I, she has given me most of
her cast-offs my totes. Some of my current bags contain the following:
- Art books and supplies for God and the History of Art
- Easy reader books for Little Guy
- Feingold information: food lists, recipes and newsletters
- Homeschool support group stuff: papers, dvds and books
- History books borrowed from Lizzie B.
- Church toys: small quiet toys for little guy
- Beach toys: goggles, flippers sand toys and bubbles
- Sunday school bag: books, sheets, music, snacks
- Bible study bag: Bibles, books, pens
- Grocery shopping bag: scissors, uncut coupons, flyers and my precious coupon box
- My library book bag, which at times can be 2 bags
- Schoolwork that Random and Paperboy may finish before summer ends
Now that I have a chance to reread Travel Kits, I have realized it is so much more than my bag obsession. This 93 page eBook is full of surprises. Look for an upcoming post in two weeks.
I welcome reader comments with open arms. I also understand if you aren't the commenting or hugging type of person, you can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.